Short Duration Training
During the pan-European project “ECOWILL” an effective short duration training on fuel-efficient driving has been developed and evaluated. In contrast to Eco-Driving trainings of several hours or even a full day´s duration, the “Short Duration Training” is focused only on the most relevant Eco-Driving principles. It is made for passenger cars up to 3.5 t GVM addressing high or low mileage drivers, novice or experienced, private or business drivers. The Allegium Short Duration Training is operated by highly experienced and ECOWILL-certified driving instructors.
Due to its benefits, Allegium Short Duration Training is especially indispensable for business drivers/ fleets:
- Significant and sustainable fuel savings
- Less wear and tear
- Less accidents
- Individual customisation to participants` conditions
- Coaching method to encourage implementation of Eco-Driving
Essentials of Eco-Driving Short Duration Training
- Individual 1:1 Eco-Driving Training (with driving safety inherent) for drivers of passenger cars/ vans (category B)
- Easy-to-learn key techniques of Eco-Driving with highest impact and acceptance
- Duration: some 60 mins.
- Practice relevant as being on-road under trainee´s every-day conditions
- Co-operational coaching didactics to foster acceptance of the contents: individual potentials identified by trainer but priorities set by trainee
- Intervention measures designed to foster intrinsic motivation of driver trained
- Credible demonstration of fuel saving effects of Eco-Driving techniques (comparing fuel consumption after vs. before training via on-board computer)
- Compliance with all relevant national legal requirements ensured
Success factors for a sustainable behavioural change to Eco-Driving style
- Timing and structure of Short Duration Training Concept
- Various modular units for individual customisation
- Coaching Didactics
- Trainer qualification requirements
Please fill in the form (click on form to open) for your wishes and specifics and receive an individual non-binding offer including price, possible dates and locations.